Bedroom 1 has a king-size four-poster bed and an en suite shower room.
Bedroom 2 has twin beds.
When you arrive you will find the bed made with freshly laundered sheets and towels on the heated towel rail in the bathroom.
The lounge has a log burning stove incorporated in to the chimney of old bread oven and patio doors that open on to a terrace over looking meadowland.
There is a large sofa, which opens out in to a double bed and two easy chairs. There is a colour TV and CD/radio/cassette sound system.
The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with electric cooker and hob, microwave and dishwasher. Cooking equipment, utensils and china are all provided.
We also like to make sure that your stay is as hassle free as possible so each kitchen is equipped with washing up liquid, dishwasher powder, rubbish bags, kitchen towels and cleaning products.
- The cottages are completely self contained and are communally heated through our ground source heat pump system which generates heat from the soil's warmth. They all have their own front door and terrace which can be accessed through the patio doors in each of the lounges.
- We provide quality mattresses, duvets, linen and towels and for each week of your stay you will receive clean sheets and duvet covers, towels and tea towels.
- One basket of firewood and logs are provided free for Baker’s and Bread Cottage.
- Garden furniture is provided with each cottage.
- Highchair and cot.
- Each cottage has its own iron and ironing board and all have access to the laundry room, which contains washing machine and tumble dryer. We provide all washing powder and just ask that you put £3 in the pot by the machines after each use.
- An access statement is available on request.
- In the lounge of each cottage you will find a folder detailing walks, the best pubs and restaurants and brochures on what to do and what is going on in the area. There is also an album of photographs that charts the progress of converting the cottages – the transformation is quite remarkable.
- In addition we provide a breakfast pack which includes bacon, sausages and eggs (locally sourced) and a pint of milk which is supplied by the local milkman and can be delivered throughout your stay if you so wish.
- Games including children’s ones and jigsaws and cards are available on request.
- All of the cottages are NO Smoking.
- Well behaved pets are always welcome.
- For each week a charge of £10 per animal will be added to the weekly rate.